Zeev Dori, CEO of Zeev Dori Business Consultation, has BA in Economics and MA in Business Administration from Tel Aviv University with specialty in marketing financing and management. He served in the army as an officer in the Paratroopers Brigade and as a company commander in Sayeret Shaked. During his BA studies he started working for Bank Leumi as business assistant to the Bank CEO-deputy.
Following is the list of positions he fulfilled:
- 1985 – CEO of “Brill Shoe Industries” – a manufacturing company specializing in the manufacture of shoes and sandals for the army and civil market.
- 1990 – Foundation and management of the Tutoring Project as a strategic project for the Ministry of Trade and Industry (Kaplan Award winner).
- 1992 – Establishing the first MATI in Gush Segev.
- 1994 – Establishing Jewish Agency’s help funds “The Negev Foundation” and “The Galilee Foundation”.
- 1995 – Appointment as an administrator for an industrial company on behalf of the court.
- 1996 – CEO of the Weapons Division at the Israeli Military Industries.
- 1996 – Chairperson of the Board of Directors at Ishtak Capital Markets.
- 1997 – Acting Chairperson of the Board of Directors of Kopel turning it into New Kopel.
- 2000 – Consultation to and guidance of Partner Communications with the company’s business processes.
- 2003 – Guiding Yes in customers’ service aspects.
- 2006 – Reorganization of Bezeq International.
- 2010 – Due Diligence of Hot for the purpose of acquisition with Lehman Brothers.
Throughout all these years Zeev Dori has served as a consultant to private companies and banks in business-related issues while providing custom-made solutions.