Zeev Dori Business Consultation launched a strategic project for the improvement of business management skills in companies and businesses at the entire business spectrum.
The project had several objectives:
- Improving managerial skills
- Setting up a managerial control and reporting system
- Locating opportunities in the business environment
- Identifying the best mix of products
- High-standard financial management
- Market-specific policy, products and prices
- Introducing technology into businesses
The project encompassed hundreds of businesses resulting in MATI branches being built in many regions across the country and subsequently in the establishment of Israel Small and Medium Enterprises Authority at the Ministry of Trade and Industry.