For the purpose of rehabilitating Ishtak Group, Zeev Dori was appointed as the company’s Acting Chairperson.
The following changes have been implemented:
- Rehabilitation of the group
- Restoring investors’ faith in the group
- Appointment of a new board of directors for the group – to restore investors’ faith
- Appointment of new CEOs to the subsidiaries for improved management
- Expanding subsidiary Kopel brand to “New Kopel”
- Raising bank financing for increasing number of transactions
- Selling the group’s non-profitable operations
After a period of two years and the rehabilitation of the group, subsidiaries were sold to potential investors, and investors’ entire money was returned.
- Ishtak Capital Markets
- Ishtak Technologies
- New Kopel Leasing